Our multi day packages are designed to ensure your peace of mind, safe in the knowledge that all the little details are taken care of. Our Great Taste Trio trip is priced on our "Little Bit Special" package, which provides our highest level of care.
Great Taste Trio cycling package price includes:
- all transfers (door-to-door)
- our exclusive waterproof topographic Good Things Maps
- bike, helmet and repair kit
- personalised trip notes
- personalised pre-ride briefing
- daily luggage transfers
- Mapua Ferry tickets
- bookings for tastings at wineries and craft breweries
- bookings for lunches and dinners
- B&B/Motel accommodation including breakfast, twin share
- wet weather support
Wilsons Abel Tasman price includes:
- breakfasts, morning and afternoon teas, lunches, 2 dinners
- luggage transfers
- return transport to Nelson or Motueka
- accommodation, staying in the Wilsons family beachfront lodges
More information on the Wilsons Abel Tasman trip
Our Gentle Cycling packages include accommodation and we have been out and about along the trail to find the best accommodation in each village. It includes motels, B&B’s and en-suite cabins. The accommodation we have chosen for you is close to the trail and close to cafes for meals. "A Little Bit Special" Gentle Cycling package prices use B&B or motel accommodation
Good Things Maps
The Gentle Cycling Good Things Maps are included in our packages. These are waterproof, topographic-style maps. They illustrate our exclusive recommendations for detours off the trail to visit all our favourite places. For the adults, we provide tips for the best local food, wine, craft beer, art, history and landscape. And for the kids, we’ve thought of fun things along the trail that will add something special every day. So everyone can enjoy the journey
Due to health and safety concerns, the maximum bag weight for our Gentle Cycling luggage transfers is 15kg. We can provide secure storage for extra luggage at our base.
We have plenty of free, off-street parking for your vehicles at our base.